STEP 1: Applying
- If you would like to apply to one of our buildings, please visit www.anchornwpropertygroup.com – go to ‘Available Rentals’ and apply to the unit that you would like to rent. Please note: unit numbers may not be in order.
- If the specific unit is not shown, you may apply to another unit. You will be asked on the application which unit you are applying for and you should indicate the correct unit here.
- While filling out your application make sure to upload images of your driver’s license, paystubs or other proof of income, and a picture of your pet if applicable.
- All applicants 18 years and older who will be occupying the unit must apply separately. If there is a co-signer, the co-signer must apply as well.
- Once our office has received applications from all the applicants (and co-signers), as well as all necessary supporting documents we will then run a criminal, credit, civil and eviction check on each applicant.
STEP 2: Discussing Terms
- Upon approval, we will begin discussing the specifics of your lease term. This includes any monies that need to be paid prior to taking possession and receiving keys.
- Please keep in mind, we will do our very best to accommodate your desired move-in date, however there is no guarantee the date listed on your application is the date you will be able to move in.
STEP 3: Payment of Deposit and Move in Appointment
- Our leasing coordinator will send you a link via email to set up your new payment portal, at this time your security deposit will need to be paid online through the payment portal. This is also where you will make future rent payments and submit maintenance requests.
- From the time of your approval, you will have 72 hours to pay your deposit. If this step is not completed within 72 hours, you will forfeit the unit and it will be placed back on the market.
- Once your deposit is paid, our move-in specialist will contact you to schedule a move-in appointment. Please note, from the time of approval you will have 10 calendar days to start your lease.
STEP 4: Rental Agreement and Confirmation of Details
- After we have received your deposit payment and have scheduled an appointment for move-in, we will proceed by sending you the Rental Agreement to sign online.
- We will also confirm your move-in appointment for an apartment walk-through and give you your keys. Your move-in walk-through takes about 30 minutes.
If you have questions about our application process, please contact our office at 503-726-7220.